pinterest pin it

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lampwork & Clay Blog Hop

 
At the beginning of the month I saw a Facebook post about Who's up for a challenge. It was about a Blog Hop hosted by Lisa Lodge of Pine Ridge Treasure.

30 participants were given the chose of lampwork or clay. Once you had let Lisa know your choice you paid for the bead she selected. Then you have to wait for them to arrive in the mail.

My lampwork set arrived in the mail on Friday.

This set of beads are by ShaZazz Glass.
Now I have to decide what to do with these beads and what I can find in my stash. I have a project planned that I can add some of them into. What will I do with the rest?

Reveal day for the blog hop is not until November 16, 2013, so I have time to play and create.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make, Jo-Ann!

    ReplyDelete